Google
 

Beauty Of Nature

There is so much beauty all around us. My weakness is the snow cover mountains of Colorado, Green forests, Big blue lakes. The delicate noise of wind blowing in the quiet mountains of Colorado. The Fresh water running through Valleys is just breath taking and makes me forget all the problems of life even if its for just a short time. If we take a moment and look around ourselves there is beauty all around us. Some times in the night when I am about to go to bed, I just lay in bed and stare out the window thinking there is so much to see in this world and how little I have seen. The time we have on this earth is precious. For years I was so busy to realize that, and now I want to see the World. I face the same challenges what most of the other common people do like Money, time off from work etc. I decided to put my thoughts and feeling in the shape of blog because I know there are lots and lots of people like me who wants to love life, who do love life, full of dreams and wishes but have constraints of life and I thought this is a good way of connecting to those people who may feel the same way or think the same way. It will be a good way to give people an opportunity to share their thoughts, feelings and emotions.

1 comment:

franx said...

Nice place so peacefull