Google
 

One Life One Chance

Every time I go to Grand Canyon, I stand by the Canyon with my wife and look straight and around me the Vast beautiful Canyon with so much beauty, History and a spectacular proof of nature. The Beautiful and mighty Colorado River running at the base of the Canyon is saying a lot of things to us. If we are ready to listen. Some of you may think I name the article "One life Once Chance" and I am writing about Grand Canyon what is the relation and where is it. I will be getting to it shortly.
In order to understand the importance of Life and the need to Cherish it, will only become relevant if we can find a reason for us as an individual to do so. Most of us during different stages of our lives experience happiness, tragedies, sadness, love, hatred and lot many other emotions and challenges. During this journey, yes I said Journey because life is a Journey not a destination which unfortunately a lot of us think it is( and may be that is one reason for being so lost but that is a whole different issue) we get so busy trying to solve our daily routine "Challenges" that we forget to Cherish Life, the ONE and ONLY Life in this world we are gonna get.
My realization came about my life at Grand Canyon. That is one of many places where you can find peace, you can experience happiness and you can really feel your heart. There are lot of places like this for you and every one else. Grand Canyon is not the ONLY place. You can find your place depends where you can experience such feelings based on what you like. It could be Mountains, It can be Ocean, Desert, It can be top of the world or at the bottom of the Ocean. The point is find a place, a spot a corner where you really feel Happy because of your surroundings. That's what Grand Canyon does for me and my wife.
As I mentioned earlier we all go thorough different phase in live. I did too, born in a middle class family, lost father and two brothers when I was very young. I saw my mother struggle to provide me with food, shelter, education and most of all self Respect and Confidence that helped me move forward in my life without feeling pity for myself. There come one part of my life where I got off my track and got so selfish and self centered that I forgot about the feelings about people who Love me like my mother and my beautiful wife ( No I do not mean drugs, crime or alcohol instead it was my anger and believe me that can be worst than any other thing) but thank GOD I was able to learn how to manage that and I am not saying I am there yet and am all perfect but I am happy I am much better.
That is another reason why I am so attach with Grand Canyon because I remember the very first time me and my wife went there we used to argue about any thing and every thing. We didn't need a reason to argue, we could start even if just bird fly by us :) but I remember the joy and happiness me and my wife felt when we went the next year and we were happy, loving, and holding hands. I stood pretty much at the same places but it was like a total different picture. The reason was not only the Grand Canyon with its Beauty and Fresh air it was also because I was able to feel that beauty and I was cherishing that moment with my wife that's what made it romantic, memorable and something I can think of again and again.

No comments: